Here are some credible reasons why you SHOULD try online dating:
- Access: Online dating introduces you to people you wouldn’t ordinarily meet. Instead of having a few dates in a year, you are introduced to numerous candidates within a matter of months.
- Commonality: Dating sites bring together thousands of single people with shared interests who are genuinely looking for a meaningful relationship.
- Matching: Personality tests connect you with men and women with compatible interests, beliefs and lifestyles.
- Confidence Builder: Knowing that the majority of online singles are interested in finding a relationship lessens the fear of rejection, giving single men and women the courage to reach out to one another.
- Save Time: I call it “fast-forward dating.” Because messaging is an integral part of online dating, you can gather personal and revealing information (prior to going out on a date) to determine if you think a person is worth your time to meet in person.
- Communication: Meaningful conversations develop through messaging, email correspondence, chats and phone calls prior to a face-to-face meeting with an online man. When you meet in person, you may already feel you have a friendly connection.
- Culling: Online dating makes it easy for you to ignore the buffoons, opt out of a conversation with an undesirable person, or simply decline a date invitation from a suitor.